40 in the Morning Fill Up – Rules
ABC40 / FOX 6- 40 in the Morning Fill Up CALL IN TO WIN
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, your family must be residents of Hamden, Franklin, or Hampshire County.
2. Employees of Gormally Broadcasting LLC., WGGB, Inc., and any other company which owns, programs, or provides other services to television broadcast station WGGB-TV (the “Station”), ABC, their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all television broadcast and cable stations, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate families” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children, grandchildren, or anyone else residing in their household.
How to Enter
- No purchase is necessary to enter.
2. To enter, watch 40 in the Morning with Dan & Kim on Monday April 30th , 2012 – Wednesday May 23rd, 2012. Look for the cue to call to run during a commercial break. When the cue to call is given on the screen, call the number listed (413-846-0121). The 4th caller will win. Only one phone line will be answered during the contest. All non-winners after the 4th caller will be notified that they are NOT the winner for approximately 10 minutes after the cue to call is given on the screen.
3. The contest starts on Monday April 30th, 2012 at approx. 06:00 AM, during the newscast. Station is not responsible for misdirected phone calls, calls to the main newsroom line, the main reception line, or any problems associated with the caller’s cell phone or home phone provider. Any electronic malfunctions are not the responsibility of the station.
4. One (1) winner will be selected by the person answering the contest phone line and it will be the 4th caller after the cue to call is given. The winner will receive a $100 gas card courtesy of F.L. Roberts. That winner will be registered as one of 17 that are eligible for the grand prize of $5,200 of gas given away on Wednesday May 23rd 2012.
5. If the 4th caller hangs up, or we cannot hear the 4th caller, they will be disqualified and the prize will be given to the next caller. Winners must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within five (5) days of notification. Before claiming prizes, winners must provide their correct name, address, telephone number, and birth date to Station at the time of notification. Winners must show picture identification to claim prize. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
1 If winner does not timely return the affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will not be awarded. Failure to collect the prize within thirty (30) days will constitute forfeiture of the prize. If forfeited, the prize will remain the property of the Station. Another winner will not be selected.
2 There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of the Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
3 The winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state, and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
4 Only one prize will be awarded per household.
5 WGGB, Inc. and Gormally Broadcasting LLC., are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
6 WGGB, Inc. and Gormally Broadcasting LLC., are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
7 In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that WGGB, Inc. and Gormally Broadcasting LLC., have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice, and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of calls received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at WGGB-TV, 1300 Liberty Street, Springfield, MA 01104 and on the Stations website at http://www.wggb.com/.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope by March 24th, 2012 to Forty in the Morning Fill Up (call in to win) WGGB-TV, 1300 Liberty Street, Springfield, MA 01104.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Gormally Broadcasting LLC., WGGB Inc., and ABC accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession, or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes, or contest information.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.
7. Winner of $100 gift card does not have to be present at the F.L. Roberts Gas Station to win the Grand Prize on May 23rd.