Police: 5 Deaths in Ohio Apparently Not Accidental
Toledo police spokesman Joe Heffernan said all of the bodies were found in a garage Monday afternoon. He said firefighters had to use equipment to break into the garage at a Toledo home.
Investigators think all five may have died from carbon monoxide poisoning.
Heffernan said officers were called to check on those inside the house after getting a call from a concerned family member.
Lucas County coroner, Dr. James Patrick, told The (Toledo) Blade that the five dead are a 56-year-old woman, her grandchildren, ages 10, 7, and 5, and a 32-year-old man, who is an uncle of one of the children.
Police released no further details.