logo

Fire Breaks Out at Sharon Osbourne's House From Candle

Sharon Osbourne | Photo Credits: Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic

The roof! The roof! The roof is on fire.

Luckily, the roof was, in fact, not on fire at Sharon Osbourne‘s Beverly Hills home, but there were real flames that sprung up from an improperly extinguished candle that had been lit before bedtime, TMZ reports.

Ever confuse Amy Adams and Isla Fisher? Check out more celebrity doppelgangers

The Beverly Hills Fire Department responded to…

Read More >

Other Links From TVGuide.com


Comments

WGGB encourages readers to share their thoughts and engage in healthy dialogue about the issues. Comments containing personal attacks, profanity, offensive language or advertising will be removed. Please use the report comment function for any posts you feel should be reviewed. Thank you.
blog comments powered by Disqus