Your Money Monday: Lawyer on the Line
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. (WGGB) — Monday night, ABC40 was here to help get your legal questions answered.
During ABC40 News, we hosted Your Money Monday: Lawyer on the Line, with a panel of attorneys available to take your calls.
We would like the folks at the Mass. Bar Association for helping organize tonight’s panel.
If you were unable to get through and are looking to be referred to an attorney for your legal issue, you can call the Mass. Bar Association Lawyer’s Referral Service at (866) 627-7577 from 9:00 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.
Here are some frequently asked questions, as provided by the Bar Association’s Lawyer Referral Service:
- When do I need a lawyer?
- How can a lawyer help me?
- How do I find the right lawyer?
- What should I ask a lawyer?
- How will I pay a lawyer?
- What if I can’t afford a lawyer?
- How can I help my lawyer and keep expenses down?
- What if the relationship with the lawyer becomes unproductive?
- Can I get legal help without hiring a lawyer?