SPRINGFIELD, Mass. (WGGB) — Your child got into a great college or university. Now comes the next test and challenge – paying for that education.
Monday night on ABC40 News at 5:00 p.m., we had a panel of experts available to answer your questions on the ever rising cost of tuition and fees.
Thanks to our panel of experts that took part in Monday’s event:
- Martha Savery – MEFA, the Mass. Educational Financing Authority
- Edward Ciosek – Director of Financial Aid, Springfield College
- Kathleen Chambers – Director of Financial Aid, Western New England Univ.
- Shawn Torres – Director, Charter Oak Insurance and Financial Services, Holyoke
- Michael Matty – President, St. Germain Investments
In case you missed tonight’s segments, here are some helpful links:
FinAid.org – Information on scholarships, loans, and saving
PLUS Loans – Loans available for grad. students and parents of undergrads.