logo
Featured on 40:     F-15C Pilot Death     Fall Previews!     MDA Show of Strength     Back to School Pix     Weather Discussion    

“Springfield Stands With Boston” T-Shirts Now Available

boston teeSPRINGFIELD, Mass. (WGGB) – The Eastfield Mall is doing its part to help victims of the bombings.

Today the mall unveiled “Springfield Stands With Boston” t-shirts.

Pretty much all of the money raised through the shirts will benefit the One Fund Boston.

Nicole Sweeney, Marketing Manager for the Eastfield Mall says, “We used a quote, which is right here, from Governor Patrick, that we are one city, one state, one people which I think really sums it up for all of us in Western Mass, how we feel about Boston and how we really are connected.”

Adult t-shirts cost $20 and children’s are $15.

The Eastfield Mall says they are donating 75% of the proceeds to the One Fund Boston, and the other 25% will help cover the costs of the t-shirts.

They’ll be on sale at the Eastfield Mall food court until supplies run out.

WGGB encourages readers to share their thoughts and engage in healthy dialogue about the issues. Comments containing personal attacks, profanity, offensive language or advertising will be removed. Please use the report comment function for any posts you feel should be reviewed. Thank you.

Comments

WGGB encourages readers to share their thoughts and engage in healthy dialogue about the issues. Comments containing personal attacks, profanity, offensive language or advertising will be removed. Please use the report comment function for any posts you feel should be reviewed. Thank you.
blog comments powered by Disqus