2014 GMA Summer Concert Series Lineup Announced!
NEW YORK (WGGB) — As summer approaches, your Fridays are about to get even hotter.
For the sixth year, some of the hottest names in music will take the stage at Central Park for the 2014 Good Morning America “Fun in the Sun” Summer Concert Series.
The series kicks off on Friday, May 23 with a performance by Lady Antebellum and continues every Friday through the end of August.
From Enrique Iglesias to Luke Bryan, Demi Lovato to Jennifer Lopez, there is a little something for everyone.
- May 23 – Lady Antebellum (#LadyAOnGMA)
- May 30 – Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson (#50CentOnGMA)
- June 6 – Demi Lovato (#DemiOnGMA)
- June 13 – Paramore (#ParamoreOnGMA)
- June 20 – Jennifer Lopez (#JLOonGMA)
- June 27 – Afrojack (#AfrojackOnGMA)
- July 4 – Jason Derulo (#JasonDeruloOnGMA)
- July 11 – Keith Urban (#KeithUrbanOnGMA)
- July 18 – Zedd (#ZeddOnGMA)
- July 25 – Kings of Leon (#KOLonGMA)
- August 1 – Enrique Iglesias (#EnriqueOnGMA)
- August 8 – Luke Bryan (#LukeBryanOnGMA)
- August 15 – Florida Georgia Line (#FGLonGMA)
- August 22 – Robin Thicke (#ThickeOnGMA)
- August 29 – Brad Paisley (#BradPaisleyOnGMA)
The performances by Jennifer Lopez and Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson will require a free ticket for entry. Information on how to obtain tickets will be released at a later date, and fans are advised to stay tuned to GMA for more information as those dates approach.
All other shows are free and open to the public.
Those interested in attending any of the concerts are urged to get to Rumsey Playfield at Central Park, via the 72nd Street entrance on Fifth Avenue at 6:00 a.m., which is when the park opens.
Can’t make it to New York? You can catch all the performances on Good Morning America, right here on ABC40.