40 IN THE MORNING MONSTER JAM GIVEAWAY-
OFFICIAL RULES –
Giveaway: A family four pack to Monster Jam at Stafford Speedway Sunday July 28th plus pit passes to one winner per day during 40 in the Morning July 15th-19th .
Who Can Enter
- To be eligible to participate in this contest, you must be a resident of Hampden, Franklin, or Hampshire County.
- Contestants must be 18 or over.
- Employees of Gormally Broadcasting LLC., WGGB, Inc., and any other company which owns, programs, or provides other services to television broadcast station WGGB-TV (the “Station”), ABC, their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all television broadcast and cable stations, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate families” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children, grandchildren, or anyone else residing in their household.
- There can be only one winner per household.
- Winner becomes ineligible to win another price during this contest.
How to Enter
- No purchase is necessary to enter.
- To enter/win, be the 10th caller when you see the “cue to call” during the 6AM hour on the 40 in the Morning show weekdays starting July 15th through July 19th, 2013.
- Caller must be the individual seeking to win the contest. Calling for someone else will result in a disqualification and the operator proceeding to the next eligible caller
- Winner must sign an affidavit of eligibility and must show proper ID (driver’s license/state issued ID) in order to obtain the prize. If winner is under 18 years of age, parent or guardian must show ID in order to release the prize. If winner does not timely return the affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will not be awarded. Failure to collect the prize within 14 days will constitute forfeiture of the prize. If forfeited, the prize will remain the property of the Station. Another winner will not be selected.
- There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of the Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
- The winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state, and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
- Only one prize will be awarded per household.
- WGGB, Inc. and Gormally Broadcasting LLC., are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
- WGGB, Inc. and Gormally Broadcasting LLC., are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
- In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that WGGB, Inc. and Gormally Broadcasting LLC., have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice, and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
- Odds of winning depends on the number of callers.
- Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at WGGB-TV, 1300 Liberty Street, Springfield, MA 01104.
- For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Monster Jam Giveaway, WGGB-TV,1300 Liberty Street, Springfield, MA 01104.
- This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Gormally Broadcasting LLC., WGGB Inc., and ABC accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession, or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
- Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes, or contest information.
- Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates
- Contest begins 7/15/13 and runs through 7/19/13 weekdays only during 40 in the Morning’s 6AM hour.
- Station cannot be held liable if there is not a contest due to breaking news, equipment failure or other unscheduled event.