40 in the Morning- World Series Giveaway (Game 6)
40 in the Morning Game 6 Ticket Giveaway
Giveaway: 2 Tickets to Game 6 of the World Series at Fenway Park, 10/30/13
Who Can Enter
- To be eligible to participate in this contest, your family must be residents of Hampden, Franklin, or Hampshire County.
- Contestants must be 18 years old.
- Employees of Gormally Broadcasting LLC., WGGB, Inc., and any other company which owns, programs, or provides other services to television broadcast station WGGB-TV (the “Station”), ABC, their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all television broadcast and cable stations, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate families” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children, grandchildren, or anyone else residing in their household.
How to Enter
- No purchase is necessary to enter.
- To enter, watch 40 in the Morning on ABC40 Wednesday 10/30/13 between the hours of 6 and 7AM.
- When the “cue to call” is seen, write down the accompanying keyword and call the number on the screen.
- The 10th caller with the correct keyword will win two tickets to Game 6 of the 2013 World Series.
- Winner must pick up the prize at 1300 Liberty St. Springfield MA.
- If winner does not timely return the affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will not be awarded. Winner must pick up the prize on 10/30/13 before 5PM. If winner does not pick up prize by 5PM, it will remain the property of the Station. Another winner will not be selected.
- Winner must provide proper identification in order for station to release the prize.
- Winners must be from Franklin, Hampden and Hampshire counties.
- There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of the Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
- Transportation to the park and/or spending money will not be provided by the station.
- The winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state, and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
- Only one prize will be awarded per household.
- WGGB, Inc. and Gormally Broadcasting LLC., are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
- WGGB, Inc. and Gormally Broadcasting LLC., are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
- In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that WGGB, Inc. and Gormally Broadcasting LLC., have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice, and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
- Contestants who call for someone else will be disqualified and another caller will be taken.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at WGGB-TV, 1300 Liberty Street, Springfield, MA 01104.
- For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Game 6 Contest” WGGB-TV, 1300 Liberty Street, Springfield, MA 01104.
- This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Gormally Broadcasting LLC., WGGB Inc., and ABC accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession, or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
- Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes, or contest information.
- Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates
- Station cannot be held liable if there is not a contest due to breaking news, equipment failure or other unscheduled event which results in the cancellation of the contest.
*Note, if there is a Game 7, there will be another giveaway on Thursday morning 10/31. The same rules will apply